Too busy to hang, price and tag your own stuff? Don’t let that keep you from consigning with Fancy Pants. Contact us about “Express Consigning” where we do the work for you! It’s simple, just gather what you want to sell and drop off your items with us and we do the rest. Relax, and wait for your check to arrive in the mail!
“Express Consigning” has been created for those who still want to clean out their kids closets and make extra cash, but don’t have time to prepare and tag items. Also, this is an excellent way to try out seasonal consignment sales for the first time. Plus, you still get to shop in the consigner presale! Contact us and we will arrange a drop off time to deliver your items:
“Express Consigning” Guidelines:
- Maximum number of items is 100.
- Express Consigners will receive 50% of their sales.
- There is a registration fee of $10.00 (same as a regular consigner) which will be deducted out of your consigner check at the end of the sale, no upfront fees!
- Fancy Pants will provide you with a consigner number and password.
- All items must meet the same criteria as in our “Acceptable Items” page.
- Clothing must be freshly washed, and free of holes, stains, excessive wear, etc...
- Any item not meeting these criteria will be donated.
- Fancy Pants will hang, price and tag your items and deliver them to the sale location.
- Express Consigners will receive a presale pass when items are collected.
- Fancy Pants will price items based on our suggested pricing (see website), at our discretion. All items will be discounted to half off on the last day of the sale.
- Express Consigner can choose to pick up unsold items at the end of the sale or donate. This must be decided when Fancy Pants collects items.
- Express Consigner will receive a check in the mail within 2 weeks of the end of the sale!
- Deadline to become an Express Consigner is September 30th 2012.